For the people of your congregation to receive the most benefit from the seminar we would encourage…
- The pastor and some leaders read the book Living Prayer: The Lord’s Prayer Alive in You.
This will allow you to have confidence as you invite people to the seminar.
- Have Dennis preach your regular weekend service(s).
- The first session of the seminar will be on Sunday evening – 6:00-9:00 (or 9:30)
- The final session of the seminar will be on Monday evening – 6:00 -9:00 (or 9:30) and will include a simple meal served at 6:00.
- If the format above is followed, we would ask that 1) travel/lodging costs are covered 2) a normal honorarium for preaching, 3) snacks are provided on Sunday evening and a relatively simple meal on Monday.
- The costs to the individual will be 1) the purchase of a copy of the book and 2) an invitation for people to “pay it forward:” that is, we will receive a “love offering” toward the end of the Seminar.
We will need an appropriate sized room, a screen, a good sound system, and tables for participants (preferable round).
For more information or to schedule a seminar please contact us. email@example.com
Here is a link to download a sample, editable brochure, in MS Publisher.