The Living Prayer Seminar is a Great Companion to the Book
Just as the Lord communicated with His people through the Written Word and the Living Word, so also, we want to communicate this essential message in a written way and in a personal way.
We want people to like this prayer, and we want people to know more about this prayer, but what we really want is for people to
In less than 8 hours you can see long-term change in a very creative, fun environment. be equipped, excited about, and experienced in praying this prayer.
Rationale – What the seminar will accomplish
- Nearly every follower of Christ wants a more meaningful prayer life.
- Nearly every pastor really desires and would greatly benefit if each of the people in their congregation had a strong and dynamic prayer life.
- The only ministry-related request His disciples made of Jesus was to teach them to pray.
- Jesus gave very specific instructions, on two occasions, about how we can pray best.
- We would do well to give these instructions very serious consideration.
- We are not interested simply in helping people hit the prayer target, we want them to hit the bull’s eye of the target!
- Many throughout history have affirmed that The Lord’s Prayer should be the primary pattern of our prayers.
- As we take His instructions far more seriously than we ever have before, we will pray more like the way He wants us to pray and find greater fulfillment in the process.
Basic goal/big picture – What the people will experience
- We will give people a thorough introduction to the Lord’s Prayer in a creative, easy-to-grasp, very interactive, yet deeply meaningful, motivating manner, in a fairly short period of time.
- They will leave not only motivated, but also equipped, to use Jesus’ instruction on prayer as the primary pattern of their prayers.
- We will give people “A very fresh approach to very familiar words.”
- They would not simply know the Lord’s Prayer more, or like it better, but have experience in using it as a prayer model.
- Just as the Lord communicated with His people through the Written Word and the Living Word, so also, we want to communicate this essential message in a written way and in a personal way.
- We want to give them more than the basic content of the book delivered in a manner they will be able to implement right away and use for the rest of their lives.